This web site shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale is not authorized. The offering is made solely by the prospectus. An investment in renewable unsecured subordinated notes involves certain risks, including business and litigation risks related to Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc., which are described in the prospectus. These risks include the potential loss of principal invested.
- The notes are not bank certificates of deposit.
- The notes are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other entity.
- The notes may not be suitable for all investors.
- The notes are illiquid due to significant transfer restrictions and the lack of a secondary market.
- CPS has substantial senior debt which could impair its ability to repay the notes.